Angie S. Rogers | Partner
Community connections run deep for Angie, whose family has lived in the Yadkin Valley region for several generations. As a former prosecutor and founder of the Public Interest Law Foundation during law school, where she attended on a prestigious merit-based scholarship, Angie has a deep passion for protecting the most vulnerable in the community. That abiding sense of commitment alongside her sharp legal judgment and attention to detail makes her an effective legal advocate for her clients.
- J.D., 2005, Walter F. George School of Law, Mercer University
- Certificate in Advanced Legal Writing, Research, and Drafting
- B.A., 2002, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- cum laude
2005, North Carolina
Admitted to practice before:
- Tribal Court, Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians
- Reading, especially British literature
- Classical Education
- Swimming, baking from scratch, and quality time with family.