J. Caleb Rogers | Partner
With more than fifteen years of litigation experience, Caleb brings a broad base of legal knowledge to every single client encounter. Representative clients during that time include individuals, families, small businesses, and even large national corporations. Caleb integrates his keen understanding of human interactions with the complexities of legal matters to ensure effective and equitable results.
Caleb also holds the rank of Major in the United States Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps, having served in the Reserve Component since 2011. After graduating as the Distinguished Graduate of the 188th Judge Advocate Basic Course, he has served at various legal positions and is now a Team Chief with the 134th Legal Operations Detachment whose headquarters is located at Fort Bragg, NC.
- J.D., 2005, Wake Forest University School of Law
- B.A., 2002, Wake Forest University
2005, North Carolina
Admitted to practice before:
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- Spending quality time with family and friends
- Small acreage farming, gardening, and food preservation
- Hiking, particularly anywhere that boasts a long-range view or a waterfall